Call for your Free
Energy Audit Today



2011 Tax Credit for Residential Energy Efficient Improvements

More Information:

U.S. Department of Energy - Federal Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency.

Tax Credit for Residential Energy Efficient Improvements

As part of the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, homeowners can earn tax credits of up to $500 for energy efficiency improvements made to their primary residence during 2011.  Eligible home improvements include those made to roofs, windows, doors, insulation, HVAC and non-solar water heaters. 

Homeowners who make qualifying improvements to existing homes can receive a tax credit of 10 percent of the cost, up to $500.  For insulation to qualify, it must be put into service before December 31, 2011.  In addition, the manufacturer must certify that the insulation is expected to last five years or comes with a two-year warranty.  Your receipt and the manufacturer’s certification will be required for tax purposes.  [Learn more]

Learn more about the Energy Efficient Tax Credit
Tax Credit for Residential Solar Energy Improvements

Even bigger tax credits are available on solar energy improvements where the tax credit can be up to 30 percent.  These tax credits are good through December 31, 2016.  [Learn more]

Contact Tripod Insulation and Solar today for a free energy audit.  Company owner, Mark Tripodi, will come to your home and explain your different insulation options as well as the various rebate programs currently offered, including the Federal program described above.  Not only will he show you how to save money on your energy bill, he’ll also show you how to save money doing it. 

©2023 Tripod Insulation & Solar   ◊   2130 Hudnut Road   ◊   Schwenksville, Pennsylvania 19473   ◊   267.566.1858

  Web Design - Web Creations By Z